Thai traditional medicine reveals 13 steps of self-massage to prevent Office Syndrome, especially those who work from home.
The Department of Thai Traditional and Alternative Medicine recommends 13 self-massage steps. Prevent and alleviate office syndrome (Office Syndrome), especially those who have to work at home and are not physically active. During the Work From Home period can do it on their own.
Dr. Khwanchai Wisitthanon, Deputy Director-General of the Department of Thai Traditional and Alternative Medicine, said that due to the COVID- 19 epidemic situation in the country, many agencies, both public and private sectors. There is a policy for personnel to work from home (Work From Home), which requires computers to work. Or have to meet online for many hours a day and find that. The disease that comes with the Work From Home period is Office Syndrome. There is pain in the muscles of the shoulders, neck and back caused by sitting or straining in the same position for a long time. Stiffen the muscles poor blood circulation system thus resulting in pain in such cases. If left for a long time May result in pain in other muscles as well
for a solution to the disease. It is recommended that people who have to sit and work for a long time. keep self-massage. To prevent and alleviate symptoms of Office Syndrome with 13 steps as follows
- Use the fingers of your right hand to knead the knuckle of your left hand and pull it straight out. Do it gently to feel the tension around your knuckles. similar to removing a ring By doing every finger massage with this method It will help the tendons of the knuckles to relax. Allows the blood to circulate easily Prevent the occurrence of finger locks.
- Use the thumb of your right hand to massage the back of your hand and palm of your left hand. Will help stimulate blood circulation around the palm and back of the hand
- Use the thumb of your right hand. Massage the left wrist inside and out. This will help loosen the muscles and tendons around your wrist.
- Extend your left arm straight forward with your right hand bending the fingertips of your left hand in an upward and downward motion respectively. This will help stretch the muscles and tendons of the forearm.
- Use the thumb of your right hand to massage along the inner arm muscles. Which is divided into 3 lines:
1) the thumb line
2) the middle finger line
3) the little finger line, starting from the lower arm to the upper arm and ending in the armpit area. This will help loosen the inner arm muscles. Encourage blood to flow to the arm
- Use the thumb of your right hand to massage along the outer forearm muscles. in the middle finger from the wrist up to the shoulder area This will help loosen the outer arm muscles.
- Use the fingers of the right hand (index finger, middle finger, ring finger) to massage the left pectoral muscle. This will help loosen the chest muscles.
- Use the fingers of the right hand (index finger, middle finger, ring finger) to massage from the left shoulder muscle line and the neck muscle line, ending at the base of the skull. In this case, it will help relax the muscles of the shoulders, nape of the neck, allowing more blood to flow to the head area.
9. Massage alternately from the left side to the right side. starting from steps 1-8
10.Bring both hands together at the back of the neck. Then use the thumbs of both sides to massage along the neck muscles on both sides at the same time. By pressing the massage from the base of the neck up to the base of the skull This helps alleviate the symptoms of blurry vision.
11.Use the fingers of both hands to massage over the head. similar to washing hair In this case, it stimulates blood circulation around the head, helping to relieve headache pain.
12.exercise Hermit contorted to solve the hate by clasping hands in the chest area. Extend your arm out to the left, look straight ahead, bend it out to the right. cut out to the front and bending to draw arms stretched up to the top with an inclination to the left and right. In this case, it stretches the muscles of the shoulders, shoulders, arms, back, chest and ribcage and postures that
13.shoulder rotation By lifting the arms to rotate back, left and right, by doing each side 5-10 times, will help the muscles in the shoulder joints, shoulders, chest, shoulder blades to relax, allowing the ufabet https://ufabet999.com blood to circulate in that area better.
Recommended 13-step massage and body exercise. If you do it regularly every 2-3 hours while sitting at work. Muscle pain in the neck, shoulders and back during Work From Home will not be an obstacle to work. making it possible to continue to work happily